Ansicht umschalten
  • 99cc7d94-7601-45f7

mehr als 1000 Beiträge seit 23.01.2022

Das wird so nix

Über die Fähigkeiten in der Chemie hat eine internationale Gruppe herausgefunden, dass die KI einerseits die besten Chemiker im Pool der Studie abhängt, aber andererseits an einfachen Überlegungen scheitert.

Das angeführte Beispiel ist, sofern es nicht ohnehin Fake war, längst überholt.

Das ebenfalls im Artikel erwähnte Claude 3.5 löst es mit Bravour, hätte man also ruhig auch selbst mal gegentesten können, ob diese Behauptung überhaupt stimmt:

This is a classic logic puzzle, but I think there might be some confusion here. The traditional version of this puzzle usually involves a man, a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage, with specific rules about what can be left alone together.

However, based on the information you've provided (just a man and a goat), the solution is quite simple:

The man puts the goat in the boat.
The man gets in the boat.
The man rows the boat across the river with the goat.
They both arrive on the other side.

This works because:

A typical small boat can usually carry a man and a goat.
There are no stated restrictions on leaving the goat alone or the man's ability to control the goat.
No other items or characters are mentioned that would complicate the crossing.

If there are any additional rules or constraints that you haven't mentioned, please let me know, and I'd be happy to help with a more complex solution.

Anders gesagt: wenn man schon die Prämisse nicht richtig setzen kann, kann man darauf basierend auch leider keine sinnvollen Thesen bilden.

Im Zweifel wurde das, von dem man behauptet, dass es nie möglich wäre, in einem gestrigen Paper bewiesen.

Bewerten
- +
Ansicht umschalten