Politik
Alle Heise-Foren > Specials > Politik > Annalen Baerbock vs Benjamin…
Ansicht umschalten
  • Herr Gesangsverein

mehr als 1000 Beiträge seit 29.03.2001

Annalen Baerbock vs Benjamin Netanyahu

Das Gespräch ist geleakt, kommt morgen in den großen Medien:

ISRAEL AT WAR: The journalist @MoriahAsraf reveals part of the more than tense discussion between the PM @netanyahu and the German Minister of Foreign Affairs @ABaerbockArchiv on the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip.

Annalena Baerbock: "The photos you show of Gaza markets are not true. You are leading Gaza to famine.

Binyamin Netanyahu: "We are not like the Nazis who staged images made during the Holocaust"

Annalena Baerbock: "The hunger situation in Gaza is catastrophic. I can show pictures of starving children on my phone

Binyamin Netanyahu: So show us your phone? there is no case of famine in the Gaza Strip, we observe the situation every second. Come see the photos of the markets of Gaza, the beaches of Gaza, there is no famine there..

Annalena Baerbock: I recommend that you do not continue to show these photos because they do not depict the real situation in Gaza - there is famine in Gaza

Binyamin Netanyahu raises his voice: "It's real there. It's not as if the Nazis staged it, we are not like the Nazis who created false images during the Shoah."

Annalena Baerbock: "Are you saying that our doctors in Gaza are not telling the truth? Are you saying that the international media is lying?"

Bewerten
- +
Ansicht umschalten